Jay Zembower is a Native Floridian and a 40-year resident of Seminole county. He has owned and operated Zembower Auto Center for more than four decades and has served as a consultant for local, state and federal law enforcement, as well as law firms, fortune 500 corporations, insurance companies and major automobile manufacturers.
Although Jay has never held public office, he has served on several local boards and committees, including the Seminole County Planning and Zoning Commission, Affordable Housing Board, Seminole County Parks and Recreation Board, Lake Pickett MSBU Board, Seminole County Public School Review Board and the City of Altamonte Springs Incident Review Board. In 2004, Jay, alongside other community leaders, successfully led our community in a referendum to stop overdevelopment of our rural lands.
If elected, Jay Zembower will fight for the values that make our community a great place to live, work and raise a family.
Endorsements and Recognitions:
- Conservative Congressman Matt Gaetz
- BusinessForce— Central Florida’s business group supports candidates for free enterprise, low taxes and fewer regulations
- Seminole County Professional Firefighters
- Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
- Orlando Police Department- Twice Awarded Good Citizen Award